[Xymon] Remove An Alert for a Specific Server

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Jan 26 18:17:12 CET 2012

Use 'EXHOST'

Paul Root    - Engineer III
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink

From: xymon-bounces at xymon.com [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Stuart, Ed
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:57 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] Remove An Alert for a Specific Server

Hello; we are running Xymon 4.2.0.  We have a number of our alerts and triggers set up on a page basis. How can we disable the alert for one category for server on a page without disabling it for all the servers defined on that page?  For example, if all the servers were defined to be on page Example and we had a trigger that for all servers on page Example where we are montoring the existence of an ntp process how could we disable the monitor for the ntp process for just one server on that page?

Ed
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication