[Xymon] xymon in wazi

cleaver at terabithia.org cleaver at terabithia.org
Sat Jan 21 20:16:44 CET 2012

Wow. Yeah, I think the author may have been confused a bit... I've posted
a link there before, but that is NOT an official repo for Xymon (for
anyone following along)!

I've been using BB/Hobbit/Xymon for a long time at different places of
employment -- those are the RPMs I've used (and use) personally, not
anything supported by the project. There's still work that has to happen
on the xymon-devel list to unify the packages that a couple of different
people have been making.

I've added a small header to that directory index clarifying that.

Regards,

-jc