[Xymon] XYMONNETWORK environment variable

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Jan 5 21:46:48 CET 2012

So a follow up.

I'm guessing I need a new section for an additional xymonnet?

So I did this:

[xymonnet]
        ENVFILE /usr/lib64/xymon/server/etc/xymonserver.cfg
        NEEDS xymond
        CMD xymonnet --report --ping --checkresponse
        LOGFILE $XYMONSERVERLOGS/xymon-network.log
        INTERVAL 5m

[xymonnet2]
        ENVFILE /usr/lib64/xymon/server/etc/xymonserver.cfg
        NEEDS xymond
        CMD XYMONNETWORK=IAD xymonnet --report --ping --checkresponse
        LOGFILE $XYMONSERVERLOGS/xymon-network.log
        INTERVAL 5m

Is that right? And it's ok to use the same log file?

Should I have another xymonnetagain then too?

Paul Root    - Engineer III
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink