[Xymon] How to reset or get Xymon web pages to show CPU, DISK, Mem etc

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Sat Feb 25 01:01:11 CET 2012

Make sure the client is running on our Xymon server.  The client
provides all those basics.  Make sure the client is configured to be
launched in tasks.cfg file.

If the client is running but you don't see any updates, then check under
the  "reports" menu option and see if it is reporting as a "ghost
client".  If it is on the "Ghost client" report than you need to make
sure the name listed in the report matches the name of your server in
your hosts.cfg file.

Hope that helps,
Bruce

Bruce White
Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 1-630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.