[Xymon] xymondboard acklist data not available

James Wood jawood at employers.com
Wed Feb 22 22:03:13 CET 2012

I'm having a problem getting acknowledged alerts on the critical view from Xymon.

We're migrating from Solaris 10 and RHEL 5.7 to a single RHEL 6.2 server.  All servers are running Xymon version 4.3.7 compiled and installed from source.

I'm running into a problem with xymondboard.  If I run this command on the Solaris server or the RHEL 6.2 server it doesn't return any acklist data, but it works on RHEL 5.7.

./bin/xymon localhost "xymondboard fields=hostname,testname,acklist host=HOSTNAME"

RHEL5:  localhost|conn|1329871681:1329958081:1:jawood:test\n
RHEL6:  localhost|conn|

We use these results to populate the data for a custom view.  I need to figure out what's different between the versions of Redhat.

Thanks,

James

Notice: This e-mail, including any attachment(s), is confidential and intended solely for the above named individual(s). It constitutes non-public information and may contain information subject to certain legal privileges. If you are the intended recipient, your use of any confidential or personal information may be restricted by federal and state privacy laws.  Any  use of this communication by others is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by replying to sender and delete this e-mail and any attachment(s). Thank you.