[Xymon] analysis.cfg failed alerting

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Feb 22 23:33:34 CET 2012

I changed it to %noticeofpowerfailure.* red noexist and will wait to
see what happens.  Thanks for the clarification.

The check is right.  I tested that earlier with a less complex method.
 If there is any file that comes up with ls noticeofpowerfailure* then
I want to know.  If the file exists, that means there is a site
without power.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343