[Xymon] Xymon web interface missing?

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 21:38:02 CET 2012

Check the xymongen entry in tasks.cfg. Make sure its creating the html
files in the correct directory. Also check the permissions on your www
directory, it has to be writable the by the user running xymon and readable
by the user running your web server (typically either apache or nobody).
The xymongen log files may also be informative.

Thanks,
Larry Barber