[Xymon] Windows Mount Points not graphing

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:25:20 CET 2012

Windows being able to mount things in places other than C:, D:, etc is
fairly new. Are you using the most recent version of Xymon and BBWin? I
don't know for sure if these support the new style mount points, but it may
be worth a try. You may just need to update the graph definitions in
graphs.cfg.

Thanks,
Larry Barber