[Xymon] RRD Graph stopped graphing

Michael Beatty Michael.Beatty at sherwin.com
Tue Dec 18 18:42:16 CET 2012

I had two custom RRD graphs setup and running fine on client systems.
The script that collects the data was running every minute.  After I
finished testing, I changed the frequency of the scripts on the clients
to 1 hour in the clientlaunch.cfg file. When I did, the RRD graph
stopped displaying data.  It ran like this for a couple days.  I changed
clientlaunch.cfg back to 1 minute... and the graphs immediately started
graphing again.  Is there a minimum time frame that is needed, or
something else that must be done?  What am I missing?

--
Michael Beatty