[Xymon] Completely turning off collection of data

Michael Beatty Michael.Beatty at sherwin.com
Tue Dec 11 20:52:02 CET 2012

Is there a way to completely turn off the collection of a particular
monitor on a client so that it doesn't send the data?    It looks like
the client gathers all the information all the time, sends it to the
server, and the server determines which data to display. If I'm trying
to save bandwidth, can I tell the client to not gather procs data (which
on my system is about 15k per message) and just not send it?

--
Michael Beatty