[Xymon] Perl client without xymon client. (OPEN)

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:43:46 CEST 2012

There used to be a perl script called bb.pl that was almost a drop-in
replacement for the old 'bb' command, if I recall correctly.

I've been having a reasonable degree of success using curl to post to the
xymon server.  It shouldn't be too hard to make that into a shell script to
replace the compiled client for general use.

Ralph Mitchell