[Xymon] Multiple RRD and STACK graph

Joel Carnat joel at carnat.net
Wed Aug 8 12:25:50 CEST 2012

Le 8 août 2012 à 11:49, John Horne a écrit :
> On Wed, 2012-08-08 at 11:09 +0200, Joel Carnat wrote:
>
>> "STACK must follow LINE or AREA! command:"
>>
>> So I used "LINE:rps at RRDIDX@#5C7CDA STACK:rps at RRDIDX@#5C7CDA:Read/sec"
>>>
> Hello,
>
> I think you'll find that what it means is:
>
>   LINE:rps at RRDIDX@#5C7CDA
>   STACK:rps at RRDIDX@#5C7CDA:Read/sec
>
> not that STACK must appear after LINE or AREA commands on the same line.

Hum... maybe I was not clear in what I did.

At first, I only had the "STACK" line and got the "STACK must follow LINE or AREA" error.
So I inserted a "LINE" line before the "STACK". Then the error disappeared. But I did not use a single line for "LINE" and "STACK" in my graph definition. I have one definition per line ; as you wrote it. My mail was wrongly formatted.

In that last case, what doesn't suit my needs is that I get a graph with a bunch of LINE/STACK/LINE/STACK/LINE/STACK when what I'd like is a AREA/STACK/STACK/STACK/STACK.

Regards,
	Jo