[Xymon] Hobbit default ssl certs

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 05:26:35 CEST 2012

I don't have 4.2.0 handy to check, but in xymon-4.3+ the xymonnet
program has options for SSL certificate tests that include --sslwarn
and --sslalarm, which determines the number of days before expiry to
flag yellow then red.

I don't know when that feature appeared in hobbit/xymon.  If you have
it, you'd add those options in the config file where bbnet is
launched.

Ralph Mitchell