[Xymon] Hobbit default ssl certs

Michael Baydoun indymichaelb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 20:07:13 CEST 2012

from what is probably an older version of the code
http://xymonosx.googlecode.com/svn-history/r5/trunk/4.2.3/bbnet/bbtest-net.c

int             sslwarndays = 30;		/* If cert expires in fewer days,
SSL cert column = yellow */
int             sslalarmdays = 10;		/* If cert expires in fewer days,
SSL cert column = red */