[Xymon] New BBWin GUI version 2.1 Updated

Shannon Anderson sanderson at CORNETSER.com
Wed Apr 18 21:09:56 CEST 2012

Hello fellow XYmonians
This is an announcement that we have updated the BBWin GUI to ver2.1
This new package is available for download at http://www.squidworks.net/bbwin-gui/

Changelog:

BBWin GUI will try and save and open files in the default install path for bbwin.
                Added blacklist for services known to flop between running and stopped. You will be prompted to accept these services if Bulk Add Services tool is used.

Shannon Anderson, MCP, MCP+I, MCSE
Support Centre Systems Engineer

Corporate Network Services
"Count on Us"
20010 Fisher Ave, Suite E
Poolesville, MD 20837
main: 240.425.8008 | fax: 301.349.2518
http://www.cornetser.com<http://www.cornetser.com/>

Best Place to Work, Alliance for Workplace Excellence - 2006 - 2010; Eco-Leader 2009-2010; Health and Wellness Trailblazer 2010
 ...ask me how to better manage your IT costs with [Description: Description: untitled]