[Xymon] Xymon 'data' directory

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 17:15:24 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have Xymon 4.3.7 installed in '/home/xymon'. I notice that at the top
level there is a directory called 'data' (along with 'acks', 'disabled',
'hist', 'histlogs' etc).

Can someone tell me what the 'data' directory is used for please? It is
empty.

On our BB system there is a 'bbvar/data' directory which contains text
files of the current status of various tests for hosts. Is there any
sort of similar arrangement with Xymon (that is, any ability to store
the current reported status in a text file)?

Thanks,

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK      Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001