[Xymon] Additional tests from xymon server

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:10:30 CEST 2012

How is your script identifying the hosts in hosts.cfg that have the test
set? are you using the xymongrep utility within env.pl?

The stanza in tasks.cfg only kicks off the script (every 5 mins as you have
specified), it doesn't pass any data to it and doesn't run it for each
host, you have to go and grab the data and work out which hosts to check,
so use 'xymongrep env' to find all the hosts to check, then split and work
out each domain, check each domain and pass the data back to xymon using
the 'xymon status' command.

Steve