[Xymon] Include full command line in top output

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Apr 11 22:37:06 CEST 2012

On 11-04-2012 22:07, Mailing Lists wrote:
> I'd like to change the contents of the CPU test details page to
> include the full command line in the top output. As I don't have my
> head wrapped fully around how xymon renders this data, I'm not
> certain where to start. I've modified the client side to include the
> -c option but it still looks like the client data is truncating on
> some default width…

I don't understand - what command is it that you want displayed ?

If it's the command used to run "top", then the easiest way is to just
add this to the content of the "[top]" section of the message that the
client generates (see the xymon-4.3.7/client/YOUR-OS.sh scripts). The
"[top]" section is copied verbatim into the cpu-status text, without
being processed in any way.