[Xymon] The Big Brother / Xymon summit

Shannon Anderson sanderson at CORNETSER.com
Mon Apr 9 16:41:54 CEST 2012

Nice,  Being from Melbourne, Florida I spent a lot of time in and around Miami and have been to that BBQ pit before. Did you try the corn bread?

-----Original Message-----
From: xymon-bounces at xymon.com [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Henrik Størner
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 6:36 AM
To: Xymon mailinglist
Subject: [Xymon] The Big Brother / Xymon summit

Hi,

Sean McGuire - the inventor of Big Brother - and myself managed to get together at "Sparkys Roadside Barbecue" in Miami last month. We had a very nice evening discussing Big Brother, Xymon, the foibles of our various corporate overlords, and generally covering a wide range of topics.

In other words, I had a great evening - and I think Sean did too.

Thanks to the Xymon users who donated "beer money" for the event, although Sean insisted to save those for another occasion.

So if you've ever wondered what Sean or myself really look like, here's a couple of photos. It's Sean in the "barbecue-colored" shirt (his words, not mine).