[Xymon] IPv6 support in xymon

John.Gibbins at csiro.au John.Gibbins at csiro.au
Sun Apr 1 05:19:39 CEST 2012

Thanks Henrik,

That is good to hear.

We did find that fping on SuSE Linux Enterprise was an ancient one that did not support IPv6.  Even on SLES 11 SP2 it is still fping-2.4b2-94.22.  We downloaded and installed fping-2.4b2_to-ipv6 (which is over 10 years old!) in order to support IPv6.  I don't know what other distributions provide.

Great work.  I look forward to the upcoming release.

regards
johng
--
John Gibbins
Team Leader - IT Security/Authentication (and IPv6 Evangelist)