[Xymon] Cannot Load Host Data

Joe Shmow lsd4me at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:26:53 CEST 2011

We fixed our problem a different way however there was no resolution to this
particular issue.

We basically just reinstalled Xymon 4.3.5 and copied over the config files
and the following directories

/xymon/data/rrd
/xymon/data/hist
/xymon/data/histlogs

We let xymon recreate the hostdata folder under /xymon/data/hostdata

This resolved that error. We think it has something to do with old data
being imported into a newer version of xymon so we just let 4.3.5 recreate
the hostdata information as all we really cared about for historical
purposes were the directories mentioned above.