[Xymon] Cannot Load Host Data

Joe Shmow lsd4me at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 00:05:28 CEST 2011

Hi all,

We have a Xymon server running on Fedora 9 with Xymon version 4.3.5

Every 10 minutes, we get a yellow status on xymond stating the following

"Cannot Load Host Data"

After about 5 minutes this test goes green but it seems that every 10
minutes, something kicks off that results this test to go yellow

In checking the log files, i can see that in the xymond.log file, there are
entries there 10 minutes apart stating the same error as above but with no
additional information

Does anybody have any idea as to what this may be or how we can narrow down
the possibilities?

Thanks!!