[Xymon] Solved - Cannot load file configuration

Jewel Makda jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu
Fri Sep 9 19:10:44 CEST 2011

I am still learning about Linux and am not sure how to do this. I
searched online and found the following:

cd /etc/init.d
wget http://iam8up.com/xymon-initd/hobbit
chmod 755 hobbit
ln -s /etc/init.d/hobbit /etc/rc3.d/S70hobbit

I rebuilt the server from scratch this morning and am actually using the 4.3.5 version
released today so I am sure the above doesn't apply.  I am running Ubuntu 11.4
Sorry to be such a novice.