[Xymon] Unable to view xymon web pages

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Sep 7 20:26:31 CEST 2011

You can use nano or pico as an easier file editor.

Did you overwrite apache2.conf with xymon's xymon-apache.conf?  You are
supposed to append it.

It seems xymond is running.  Do a:

netstat -an|grep 1984

Then look at your web files and look for bb.html and bb2.html, probably in
/var/html/www

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343