[Xymon] Issue with declaring Load in defaults

Gautam Balothia balothia at rediffmail.com
Mon Sep 5 11:40:50 CEST 2011

Hi Xymon Team,

Thanks for efforts you all are making resolve the queries.

I have one issue in my Xymon setup.

I have configured Xymon to have configuration centralize on Xymon server.

In defualts I have declared the Load value as

Load 5.0 10.0

which is applicable for all. Now there is one AIX server on which load always high so I want to change the load value for that particular server.
Below is my analysis.cfg

HOST=hsdaixdb        LOAD 6.0 10.0        PORT "LOCAL=%([.:]22)$" state=ESTABLISHED min=5 max=20 color=green TRACK=ssh "TEXT=SSH logins"        PROC "%db" 1 color=red TRACK "TEXT=DB2 database services"
As i have Load declared in default this value is not getting affected. Do we have any reason for this or I am doing a mistake here.

Thanks Gautam