[Xymon] Can Alerts Be Configured Based on Page-->Group?

Stuart, Ed Ed.Stuart at austinenergy.com
Mon Oct 31 16:29:22 CET 2011

>>>Thank-you for the suggestion. So then you are thinking about multiple
rules for each PAGE with specific IGNOREs for each group?

PAGE Groups
	IGNORE HOST="%(regex excluding servers in groups B & C)
	MAIL $GROUPATEAM
PAGE Groups
	IGNORE HOST="%(regex excluding servers in groups A & C)
	MAIL $GROUPBTEAM
PAGE Groups
	IGNORE HOST="%(regex excluding servers in groups A & B)
	MAIL $GROUPCTEAM

>>A messy way is to IGNORE the hosts you don't want. If possible use the
% and wild cards.