[Xymon] Combo test - clear issue

Nicolas LIENARD nicolas at lienard.name
Thu Oct 27 11:50:10 CEST 2011

Hi

thanks for your answer.

Finally i found out the problem. It was on my side :)

combo tests are case sensitive and in some hostname configured there
were a small p instead of a big P.
(ex:MAPPRO29W\-p1.http instead of MAPPRO29W\-P1.http).

After fixing that, it works perfectly.

Only one thing is strange is when a service is BLUE, the result is 0
instead of 1. so, we can t use maintenance as well as it affects the
combo tests :(

cheers
Nico