[Xymon] Re-add a dropped test

Knox, Wesley wesley.knox at siemens.com
Wed Oct 5 20:23:54 CEST 2011

This is a TCP listener I added to the bb-services file on the server. The test is to telnet to the port expect an ok and if anything else comes thru it goes yellow. I believe you are right about the underlying test not running as these showed purple before I removed them with the drop command. I will dig in and see if I can discover why these are not testing. A manual telnet and other test I set up in the same fashion still work so this is a bit boggling. Any suggestions as to how I can trouble shoot xymon testing, is much appreciated as is the help given so far