[Xymon] Question about xymonnet --dns switch

Carl Inglis Carl.Inglis at rakon.com
Sat Nov 19 10:32:01 CET 2011

You could do something using nsswitch.conf: http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-change-dns-search-order-in-linux/

Hope that helps.

Carl

 Carl Inglis
Systems Administrator

Rakon UK Limited
Dowsett House, Sadler Road, Lincoln LN6 3RS, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1522 812630 | Fax:+44 (0) 1522 812664 | Mob: +44 (0) 7786 552915
Carl.Inglis at rakon.com | www.rakon.com
Winner of the 2010 Lincolnshire Business of the Year Award

This message together with any attachments contains confidential information and may be
subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you may not distribute it in any
way, you must notify the sender immediately and delete any copies of the message along
with its attachments.