[Xymon] customize the email body alerts for xymon

Nordquist, Daniel Daniel.Nordquist at orlandohealth.com
Thu Nov 3 14:18:29 CET 2011

Thanks for the script, Alan.  Much appreciated, however, what I'm looking to do is simply add some text to the existing bbalphamsg without converting it to html and/or creating a completely new message.

Is it possible to import the $bbalphamsg, add to it, and then export it back out?  I'm not proficient enough with linux scripting to know this, so please forgive me if I'm asking noob questions.

Thanks,

Dan Nordquist
IS Systems Support

Orlando Health