[Xymon] Android 2.2 App

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:27:58 CET 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 17:20, Darrik Mazey <darrik.lists at darmasoft.com> wrote:
> On 11/02/2011 01:06 PM, Rob MacGregor wrote:
>> I'm seeing the same with 4.3.0 (default with Ubuntu 11.04). The only
>> thing in the web server log is a request for /bb2.html. No
>> authentication is configured, or required. I'm in the process of
>> upgrading to 4.3.5 to see if that fixes the problem (though it's wiped
>> my Xymon settings and history, so it may be a few hours before I get a
>> chance to report).
>
> Xymon 4.3.5 isn't officially supported yet, but it'll run with the
> parser for 4.3.4.  I tested this against www.xymon.org.
>
> I *just* a few minutes ago pushed v0.1.6, which includes preference
> fixes and an additional preference to let you force it to use a specific
> parser for a version.
>
> There are currently only two parsers (4.2.3 and 4.3.4).  4.2.3 *should*
> work for 4.3.0 and 4.3.4 *should* work for 4.3.5.

Unfortunately I only have 2 simple choices - the Ubuntu package
(4.3.0) or the PPA (4.3.5).

Forcing 4.3.4 I get a force close - looks like it's looking for /, and
in my case Xymon is actually in a sub-directory. With the old version
looking for /bb2.html I could remap that at least.

I'll set up a virtual host for Xymon and try again - thanks.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor
        doesn't become a monster.                  Friedrich Nietzsche