[Xymon] [xymon] IPv6 Support?

Gé Janssen ge.janssen at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:19:58 CEST 2011

Hello,

IPV6 is in Holland available for home users. So if there is still a need for
a test environment, i'll be happy to supply this.
My ipv4 environment is still running on 4.23 but my scientific linux6
install is reachable via ipv6.

My first wish is to test http/icmp traffic.

is not visible on my workstations if ipv6 is failing.

Regards,

Ge