[Xymon] Devmon on Xymon 4.3.2 - if_load and temp issue for all devmon hosts -Resloved

Nick Camaldi willowbrookmagic at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 14:56:54 CEST 2011

 So i finally figured it out.

Since i moved over everything manually i missed one file.

I updated rrddefinitions.cfg and essentially it was working i just couldn't see it.

I had not updated the graph.cfg file once i added the info for if_load and temp it worked
((DOH))

Well at least this won't be bothering me throughout the long weekend.

Joe