[Xymon] 4.3.3 nongreen host.cfg DESCR tag issue

Scott Pfister icepickjazz at gmail.com
Thu May 26 04:49:24 CEST 2011

Henrik,

Thanks for the quick repsonse.  I applied the patch, verified the patch code
was applied, remade  and reinstalled.  It doesn't appear to be working.  The
DESCR tag is still being picked up.
I verified USEDESCRASCOMMENT="N" in xymonserver.cfg.

In htmllog.c I changed the static int usedescrascomment = 1; to 0 and make;
make install.  The DECR tag does not show up as expected.
I wonder if the xgetenv isn't working as expected.

Scott