[Xymon] Fwd: Xymon 4.3.2 http flapping with SSL error

Phil Meech pmeech at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:00:10 CEST 2011

Hi All,

OK I realise now that this doesn't have anything to do with the https
test time; I've tried increasing the the test time directly via
xymonnet --timeout; and the test still flaps with the same frequency.
The main issue seems to be the somewhat non-descriptive "SSL error"
message.  The sslcert check does not go red as the http check fails.
The http check fails at different times; some hosts go red after 5
seconds, others up to 9 seconds.  I've checked through all the xymon
logs and cannot find anything relating to this error.  Anyone got any
ideas?

Cheers,
Phil