[Xymon] Devmon on Xymon 4.3.2 - if_load and temp issue for all devmon hosts

Nick Camaldi willowbrookmagic at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 17:13:20 CEST 2011

I hope someone can help me.

I  set up a test server  and installed xymon 4.3.2 and i didn't feel confident with upgrading so i moved all my content and custom configruations into the new test xymon 4.3.2

i got everything looking good on the test server and moved it over to production.

i changed my httpd.conf devmon.cfg (BBHOST= /xymon/server/etc/host.cfg)and copied over the /data directory to the never version and started xymon and devmon.

i got everything working but having issues with specific devmon graphs.

cpu memory and tcp are graphing but no if_load or temp for any host using devmon is graphing. all other graphing is working.

This is the last thing from holding me up from moving this into production.

Nick