[Xymon] [xymon] RE: Alerts variables

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu May 19 18:01:56 CEST 2011

> Sorry if I'm being a pest and/or if I'm just not seeing something obvious.
>
> I do not see these two changes listed or documented anywhere in the 4.3.3 release (concerning the alert variable allowing a "blue" status, and the rbtree bug).

The code for the blue status was added for the 4.3.0 release, and is
present in all 4.3.x releases.

I won't update 4.2.x versions.

The ack cookie workaround hasn't been merged yet. I might add this as an
interim solution for 4.3.4, but the real solution is probably going to
involve replacing the rbtree code currently in Xymon with the
libredblack library from the GNU project. That is a bit more drastic, so
will need some more time to implement.