[Xymon] Issues/confusion with 4.3.3

James B. Huber jbhuber at judahnet.net
Wed May 18 03:23:03 CEST 2011

Hi Phil,
  Yes the services that are working are on the same server, it is the
xymon server, and indeed as the xymon user I can telnet to the
machines's IP on the port of clamd and it works just fine...

Doesn't make any sense to me, I go back to 4.2.3 and it works fine. Got
to be something simple I am overlooking or the clamd service check in
xymon isn't actually going to the IP of the machine...but I've got no
clue how to debug that and see what it thinks it is trying to open the
connection to.

Jim