[Xymon] trending graph generation

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Thu May 12 20:15:38 CEST 2011

I believe I have found a bug when you generate trending graphs for custom
periods. It seems that the display name is used in the command rather than
the "true" name. For instance, if you have a hosts.cfg entry like this:

1.2.3.4 fully.qualified.domain.name    # yadda yadda yadda NAME:display_name

The trends page uses "display_name" when you ask it to generate custom
length graphs. You can hack the URL and replace the display name with the
real name (fully.qualified.display.name above) and everything works fine.

Thanks,
Larry Barber