[Xymon] external script : zfs

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Tue May 10 05:13:28 CEST 2011

Measuring the size can be done, even if we need to manually tally up subzfs.
However, how do we graph the size? It might not make sense. As an
example, I have a 3Tb rpool, and a 100mb rpool on the same server.
(Data and transaction logs.)
On the same graph, any detail for the 100mb rpool will be lost.

Also, xymon is limited to one graph per page, so to graph the zfs size
as you want it, I will lose the rpool size graph as I currently have
it. Which is why I think a new test script is required.

Regards
    Vernon