[Xymon] "xymond" column is blank/dash

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Mar 29 11:57:33 CEST 2011

Now I'm even more confused about this.  For a short time, the server
without any xymond data started getting something, but I'm guessing it
stopped and later turned purple.  I've tried clearing the test but it
remains purple.  At one stage my "all non-green" page showed the
purple, and then showed a transition from yellow to green as the most
recent in the list of events in the last 240 minutes.

Perhaps I should clear out all history and all status values and
checkpoints, and start all over again.  I'm guessing I can do this by
stopping, deleting everything in $XYMONTMP, and starting again.  I'd
prefer not to, but could this be my only option?