[Xymon] Background GIFs Improperly Displayed on Host-Service Pages

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Thu Mar 24 22:34:43 CET 2011

This happened to me today updating a 4.2.3 server but the update script also didn't correct the xymonserver.cfg because if my proxying setup changes so I moved the directory out of the way instead and redid the install then did a diff on the configuration files. Before that my cgi directories hadn't worked either.