[Xymon] Document for Custom graphs.

Gautam Balothia balothia at rediffmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:38:59 CET 2011

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your mail, I was too fast to send the mail to group. I got the link after-wards, but I need to appreciate the Xymon to the group.

I am still doing some doing research on graphs with NCV. Below is the data which is printed in the xymon display. I am trying to plot the graph out of it. As I understand NCV takes numeric values with comma separated. So still trying to do it.

Enabledhdisk0vscsi0Enabledhdisk1vscsi0Enabledhdisk0vscsi1Enabledhdisk1vscsi1
Thanks,
Gautam

Message: 2