[Xymon] combostatus?

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Mar 9 17:59:46 CET 2011

Den 09-03-2011 17:03, Rob McBroom skrev:
> On Mar 4, 2011, at 10:22 AM, Henrik Størner wrote:
>
>>> Disabling (blue-ing) a test causes the combo test to go to red.
>>
>> That one I cannot explain. It doesn't seem right.
>
> I stopped using them, mainly for this reason. So can we expect this behavior to be changed? Is it already changed in 4.3.0? Thanks.

Not in 4.3.0, I just put the update into the development tree,
so it will appear in 4.3.1 (once I decide that "enough" bug-
fixes have accumulated).

The attached patch will fix it - applies on top of 4.3.0. This
makes the set of colors that are considered error-colors configurable,
e.g. "--error-colors=red,yellow" will do that.