[Xymon] Xymon mailing list now on a new server (but hopefully everything works!)

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Mar 8 22:22:43 CET 2011

I moved to Gmail around the summer of 2004.  Have not moved since.  I
strongly recommend it.  It has an IMAP server, but no client.

Before Gmail I had Thunderbird in the pre v1 days.  Wasn't bad.  Before
Thunderbird was Eudora.  Now that's an email client!  Never had to deal with
a command line client.  Not experienced enough I guess =)

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St