[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.0 released

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Mon Mar 7 18:28:54 CET 2011

I think the primary difference that complicates upgrading is the change of many file/command names to remove references to BB.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Mar 7, 2011 12:03, Scot Kreienkamp <SKreien at la-z-boy.com> wrote:

Any advice on upgrading?  How easy to go from 4.2.3 to 4.3.0, gotchas that we might run into, major differences between 4.3.0 and 4.2.3, etc?

Thanks for all the effort!

Scot Kreienkamp