[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.0 released

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Mar 4 11:46:06 CET 2011

I am pleased to announce the release of version 4.3.0 of the Xymon
monitoring software.

The previous release happened two years ago, so I can understand why
people started worrying if Xymon was dead. Fortunately, that is not the
case - and thanks for being so patient with this release.

I would like to thank everyone involved in the development - those who
have contributed code and patches, as well as all of the users who took
time to report bugs, make suggestions for improvements or fix documentation.

Also, a big "Thank You" should be given to the people here on the Xymon
mailing list, who take time off from their active admin duties to help
answer questions from newbies and experts alike. Without you, Xymon
would never have become as popular as it is.

Xymon 4.3.0 is available from Sourceforge at
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/xymon/
The sourcecode file is currently being mirrored out from the master
sf.net site, but should be available soon. For verification, the
xymon-4.3.0.tar.gz file should look like this:

Size: 2679880 bytes
MD5: 5972786d7102403674c12d97380d00e1
SHA-1: 839a6d64e53101fa3e4381ce17a669292c691ebd

PS: Bug reports to xymon at xymon.com, please!