[Xymon] sla-report.sh

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Thu Mar 3 14:02:11 CET 2011

----- "Marco Avvisano" <marco.avvisano at regione.toscana.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> someone has developed something similar to old deadcat script
> sla-report.sh?

We have a local version running on Xymon 4.2.3. But, I'm not quite currently happy to make it public, I still need to review some changes and results.

The main use we have for it is to provide a service-based availability. However, since service-based presentation is important for more than just ad-hoc availability reporting, I don't think this is the right strategy in the long run.

I would have considered using combotests to represent services, and just use the built-in availability report, but we don't have 6 months of combotest data for these services.

> In xymon 4.3.0 rc1 there are cgi to get similar results ?

Besides the built-in Availability report?

What does it not do for you that you need?

Or, is your need similar to ours?

Regards,
Buchan