[Xymon] bbwin test results not showing up in xymon

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jul 29 18:14:36 CEST 2011

> Here's a sample output of a test:

>     Note:  The test is being run on server1 but it is testing some functionality on server50 (which is an appliance that can't run xymon client) and reporting it as server50.

Are you sure about the "<servername>:color" syntax in the output file ?
I haven't seen that before - I assumed  BBWin would always report the
status-messages as belonging to the host that BBWin runs on (picking up
the status-name from the name of the outputfile).

If I am right, then Xymon sees a status with an unrecognizable
color-name, and therefore the message is discarded.