[Xymon] no client data received by xymon server every day during same hours.

Oliver.Zhang at weirminerals.com Oliver.Zhang at weirminerals.com
Fri Jul 22 04:09:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

We have a server running win 2008 R2 64-bit with bbwin0.12 installed. Every
work day during 10am-10pm, the client data from bbwin will not be received
by the server. How can I troubleshoot it? On other windows servers, some of
them have issue in getting the uptime data sent to the sever. From time to
time, the uptime will become purple. Could you please advise what to do?
Many thanks.

Regards,

Oliver Zhang
Helpdesk -  IT Infrastructure
Weir Minerals Australia Ltd

1 Marden St
Artarmon, NSW 2064
Australia

T: +61 (0) 2 9934 5361
F: +61 (0) 2 9934 5199
M: +61 (0) 4 3303 3092
E: Oliver.Zhang at weirminerals.com
W: http://www.weirminerals.com

The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential, subject to copyright and for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this message after notifying the sender. Unauthorised retention, alteration or distribution of this email is forbidden and may be actionable.

Attachments are opened at your own risk and you are advised to scan incoming email for viruses before opening any attached files. We give no guarantee that any communication is virus-free and accept no responsibility for virus contamination or other system loss or damage of any kind.